For more than 120 years, generations have turned to us for wealth transfer strategies. You could say we wrote the book.
Protecting your family. Building a company. Maintaining a high standard of living in retirement.
Giving back to the community. Whatever your goals, wealth transfer planning plays an essential role.
Whether you live to be 70, 80, 90 or more, you are likely to have assets that outlive you wealth
that will be transferred from you to others. What you choose to do with that wealth now and then
is what Legacy: Conversations About Wealth Transfer is all about.
The focus of Legacy is on three essentials of wealth transfer to help you work in an informed and collaborative way:
- Communicating with your intended beneficiaries and your advisors;
- Creating a plan that reflects your goals and values; and
- Protecting your wealth from unnecessary taxes.
E-book download FAQs
Personal Information Book
- this book helps you to create a comprehensive record of your accounts, professional advisors, employee benefit information, valuable possessions and
Personal Inventory Form
- an expandable version of Legacy's Appendix B to easily track your balance sheet assets and liabilities including cash and short-term
investments, stocks, bonds and government securities,
insurance, real estate and other assets. (Note: Download requires at least Adobe 8.0 or above.)
Tax Tables 2013
- a compilation of tax tables that are helpful for wealth transfer planning, specifically income tax, qualified dividends and long-term capital gains,
gift tax, estate tax, generation-skipping tax and an excerpt from the IRS actuarial table for calculating the required minimum distributions from inherited IRAs.