Fostering and supporting a globally diverse and inclusive workforce is a fundamental strength of Northern Trust that helps us succeed as a business enterprise and community advocate.
Northern Trust People - A Diversified Portfolio
The quality of all Northern Trust partners, performing as individuals and working together as teams, clearly distinguishes us from our competition. A diversified workforce is one of our strongest assets to best serve our clients, investors, public and company.
Employer of Choice
Northern Trust is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for excellence in our efforts to recruit, develop and deploy the highest caliber workforce. Our commitment and success to a diverse workforce is evident in employee satisfaction and industry acknowledgment.
Northern Trust has been recognized as a top employer from: Working Mother magazine, Black Enterprise magazine, Diversity Edge magazine, Diversity MBA magazine, Latina Style magazine, National Association of Female Executives, and The Corporate Equality Index to name a few. View our complete list of Recognitions.
Practices and Principles of Commitment
Northern Trust has an absolute commitment to capitalizing on the strengths of individual differences across its diverse workforce:
- Our Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, a senior executive position, ensures progressiveness in our programs, training and policies with support of diversity councils.
- Our annual Chairman's Diversity Advocate Award Program recognizes employees who champion and make contributions to our diversity efforts.
- Widespread Diversity at Work training continuously improves the abilities of work groups to value their people and all of their contributions.
- Global alignment and involvement through Business Resource Councils:
- Advancing Professionals Resource Council
- Asian Leadership Business Resource Council
- Black Business Resource Council
- Disability Business Resource Council
- Experienced Profesionals Business Resource Council
- Latin Heritage Leadership Council
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Business Resource Council
- Women in Leadership Business Resource Council
- Working Families Business Resource Council
|Click here to email this page|