- Corporations, governments and agencies
- Taft-Hartley organizations
- Endowments and foundations
- Health care and not-for-profit institutions
- Financial institutions and insurance companies
- Private investors
Investment Management Philosophy
Our goal is to deliver consistently above-benchmark returns with controlled levels of risk. To help us reach this goal, our investment philosophy can be summed up by three main points:
- Risk can be estimated, analyzed and managed to meet specific client guidelines.
- Market inefficiencies can be exploited through creative active investment management.
- A disciplined process, innovation and insight leads to consistently superior performance.
Expertise & Commitment
With more than 200 portfolio managers across the organization, Northern Trust strategically applies resources in order to deliver the highest quality of service. Our active portfolio management teams are organized into entrepreneurial groups to encourage focus and accountability, with ready access to the company's highly regarded investment research teams.
|Click here to email this page|