Wealth Passport is an industry-leading, web-based platform for ultra-high-net-worth families, their family offices and their advisors. It offers advanced data aggregation and customizable reporting capabilities with detailed summaries of net worth and performance measurement data — enabling informed strategic decisions.
- Select content to create unique views.
- Quickly see your entire portfolio then drill down to details.
- Create up to six personalized dashboard pages.
- Put the financial information you want right at your fingertips.
- Interact with assets and liabilities held at Northern Trust and held away, quickly, easily - even on the fly - without complex additional steps or having to run a report.
- View account, holding, tax lot or transaction details with one click.
- Consolidate assets, including nontraditional assets such as real estate and fine art.
- Receive a single view of assets held inside and outside of Northern Trust—all consolidated within our secure environment.
- Receive concise, user-friendly reports that allow monitoring of asset allocation; pricing; taxes; transactions; security exposure; valuation; exchange rates and securities information.
- Use the customization feature to modify reports, or to add or remove data.
- Provides an array of performance reporting options, including snapshot views of performance through Portfolio Explorer.
- Access detailed information, such as entity- and security-level performance, asset allocation and attribution analysis.
- Easy, secure online set up available 24/7.
- Flexible security levels to meet your needs.
- Transactions may be one-time only or recurring.
- Access banking, trust and investment statements conveniently in an online environment, instead of waiting for them to be mailed to you.
- Receive an alert when your statements are available.
A Seamless Level of Support
As a client of Northern Trust, you are assigned to a team of experts committed to providing you with the highest level of service. Your primary point of contact provides access to all Northern Trust products and services, while a day-to-day contact monitors your account activity. An online consultant provides consultation to help ensure the best online experience. This includes determining the optimal online solution, reviewing aggregation capabilities, creating customized reporting solutions, working with you to streamline data flows into third party vendor software, and training new users.
For assistance with Wealth Passport, please call your Relationship Manager, or the Northern Trust Passport® Help Center at 888-635-5350 (312-557-5900 outside the U.S.) Mon – Fri, (7:00 AM – 9:00 PM CT); Sat & Sun (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM CT).
The Northern Trust Company is Member FDIC