Efficient and Effective Indexing Seeking Better Investor Outcomes
By seeking to minimize risk and maximize liquidity, our intelligent indexing is designed to help investors closely track to their goals and objectives.
Intelligent indexing refers to the skill it takes to manage index strategies effectively and cost efficiently so that investors can achieve their desired outcomes. Our integrated global platform is backed by significant scale, range and infrastructure.
Our investment philosophy and objective are executed through our three-faceted Intelligent Indexing® approach. A dynamic investment process, centered on efficiency, is designed to avoid unintended exposures, cost and tax implications.
Portfolio Construction Objectives
- Minimize active risk
- Maximize liquidity
- Address the trade-off between active risk and transaction costs
- Manage market impact of trading
- Research ongoing index events
- Utilize integrated technology
Multi-dimensional Risk Controls
- Monitor portfolio daily
- Conduct both pre- and post-trade compliance
- Oversee performance on a continuing basis
Global Index Capabilities
A long, consistent track record tested over decades and market cycles