Form 8937 Tax Forms
- Form 8937 NIF Government Assets Portfolio to NIF U.S. Government Portfolio
- Form 8937 NIF Bond to NF Fixed Income
- Form 8937 NIF Equity Index to NF Stock Index
- Form 8937 NIF Intermediate Bond to NF Fixed Income
- Form 8937 NIF International Equity Index to NF Equity Index
- Form 8937 NIF International Equity to NF International Equity
- Form 8937 NIF Large Cap Equity to NF Large Cap Equity
- Form 8937 NIF Large Cap Growth to NF Large Cap Growth
- Form 8937 NIF Small Company Index to NF Small Cap Index
- Form 8937 NIF US Government to NF Short Intermediate US Govt
2018 Tax Information
Fund and tax information to help you during the 2018 tax season
2018 Capital Gain Distributions
2018 capital gain distribution for Northern Funds and Northern Institutional Funds
2017 Tax Information
Fund and tax information to help you during the 2017 tax season
2017 Qualified Interest Income (QII) Dividend Report
A list of qualified interest income and short-term capital gains percentages for the Northern and Northern Institutional Money Market Funds
2017 Capital Gain Distributions
2017 capital gain distribution for Northern Funds and Northern Institutional Funds
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: This information is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law..
What is Circular 230?
Circular 230 is the name of the publication for the Treasury Regulations governing the conduct of tax professionals practicing before the Internal Revenue Service. Under a previous version of these regulations, written communications regarding federal tax matters could have created heightened duties and liabilities unless the author notified the reader (via a prominently displayed and readily apparent notice) that he or she could not use the document to avoid penalties. However, those rules have been superseded by final Treasury Regulations issued in 2014, and the Circular 230 Notice no longer affects the duties or liabilities of tax practitioners.