Wealth Planning Advisory Services
Chief Fiduciary Officer, Trust & Advisory Practice Leader
Suzanne L. Shier
Wealth Planning Practice Executive & Chief Tax Strategist/ Tax Counsel
A collaborative approach for managing your complex wealth management needsWealth planning is about much more than money. It’s about helping you achieve your lifetime goals. We integrate your business and financial goals, create a comprehensive wealth plan, educate family about shared wealth, advise on philanthropic ambitions and manage your taxes.
Individuals acquire art not only for personal satisfaction, but also investment purposes. Find considerations that can best position you for seamless art ownership and succession as part of your overall wealth plan.
The 2019 outlook highlights six relevant themes, including interstate mobility, business entity selection, and health and wealth, offering implications, anticipated outcomes and suggested action items to help ensure you are prepared for challenges and opportunities.
Navigating the many dimensions of wealth planning
The complexity of your finances requires a coordinated approach. We provide guidance in the following areas:
- Business Advisory Services – Providing solutions that integrate your business objectives with your individual and family goals.
- Family Education and Governance Advisory Services – Bringing your family together in conversation to create a shared vision of wealth.
- Financial Wealth Planning Advisory Services – Developing financial wealth planning strategies to help you meet your goals, from wealth accumulation to retirement.
- Philanthropic Advisory Services – Advising donors on charitable giving strategies to help you make a lasting impact with your wealth.
- Tax and Wealth Transfer Advisory Services – Optimizing your wealth by managing taxes as you accumulate and transfer wealth in an ever changing tax landscape.
In addition, our health benefits advisory services provide guidance on healthcare related insurance and expense management.
© 2019 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S.
This information is not intended to be and should not be treated as legal, investment, accounting or tax advice and is for informational purposes only. Readers, including professionals, should under no circumstances rely upon this information as a substitute for their own research or for obtaining specific legal, accounting or tax advice from their own counsel. All information discussed herein is current only as of the date appearing in this material and is subject to change at any time without notice.
The information contained herein, including any information regarding specific investment products or strategies, is provided for informational and/or illustrative purposes only, and is not intended to be and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation with respect to any investment transaction, product or strategy. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All material has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy, completeness and interpretation cannot be guaranteed.