Take on the challenges of trading in global markets.With 24/5 follow-the-sun brokerage desks in Sydney, London and Chicago and access to 82 global markets, our intelligent brokerage and outsourced trading solutions are built around your needs.
- Access greater liquidity and minimize trading costs through our solutions-oriented approach
- Diversify your counterparty exposure and work with us to help manage risk
- Customize your trading strategy to help achieve your objectives
- Engage our traders and experts to refine your execution strategy
- Gain confidence by working with a trusted financial institution recognized for its strong balance sheet, capital ratios and rigorous risk management practices
Agency Broker Model
We are an agency broker, executing only on client instruction. We do not engage in proprietary trading or investment banking, limiting the potential for conflicts of interest. We are fully aligned with your investment objectives.
Transparent and Quality Trade Execution
Achieve quality trading execution, objective routing and measurable results when you partner with Northern Trust. We'll help you access more liquidity, while delivering competitive execution prices in real time.
Stringent regulatory requirements call for transparent reporting. You can access reports that provide industry, sector and trade-date level details of your trading, in line with regulatory requirements.
Integrated Trading Solutions
Ease the burden and overhead expense of trading through our suite of outsourced trading services. Whether you're trading in equities, fixed income, ETFs and AIM stocks, Integrated Trading Solutions allow you to outsource the entire lifecycle of the trade so you can focus on your core business and achieve cost synergies.
Draw on Northern Trust's strengths to gain:
- High touch execution on an agency basis, constantly endeavoring to align ourselves with your interests
- Access to a multi-source network based on longstanding and trusted relationships
- Integrated middle- and back-office processing, matching and settlement
- Transparent reporting that meets regulatory requirements and offers you peace of mind
- A deep bench of industry expertise working to support your goals
- A seamless onboarding process
Actionable Investment Ideas
We think about investment ideas differently. We think laterally about change and identify investible ideas that are easy to understand and easy to act on. We make recommendations – buy or sell, never hold – to generate alpha.
Our ethos is to generate ideas that will help make money for clients, or at least make them think.
RTS 28 Reports
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2019
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2019 - Top Five Execution Venues
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2019 – Top Five Order Transmission Destinations
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2018
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2018 – Top Five Execution Venues
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2018 – Top Five Order Transmission Destinations
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2017
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2017 – Top Five Execution Venues
- Northern Trust Securities LLP RTS 28 Report 2017 – Top Five Order Transmission Destinations
Trends in Asset Servicing
© 2020 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Products and services provided by subsidiaries of Northern Trust Corporation may vary in different markets and are offered in accordance with local regulation. For more information, read our legal and regulatory information about individual market offices. This material is directed to professional clients only and is not intended for retail clients. For Asia-Pacific markets, it is directed to expert, institutional, professional or wholesale clients or investors only and should not be relied upon by retail clients or investors. Issued in the United Kingdom by Northern Trust Securities LLP.