Private Finance and Banking
Structured solutions to address your unique financing needs
- Attentive to interrelationship of cash flow requirements, tax and estate planning and asset allocation formulas
- Supply flexible financing for purchase/refinancing of real estate, with maturities that consider your overall financial plan
- Strategically use credit without disruption to ongoing asset management strategies
- Monetize illiquid assets such as partnership and LLC interests
- Liquidity management
- Credit lines
- Letters of credit
- Structured finance
- Margin financing
- Asset acquisition and refinance
- Investment program leverage
- Interest rate swaps
- Aircraft and yacht financing
- Art financing
- Personal and commercial accounts
- Interest/non-interest checking accounts
- Premium money market deposit accounts
- Treasury management services
- Quarterly tax payments
- Foreign Currency Accounts
- Wire transfers/ACH
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
Head of Banking
Learn More About Global Family and Private Investment Office Services
The Northern Trust Company. Member FDIC
© 2023 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S.
This information is not intended to be and should not be treated as legal advice, investment advice or tax advice and is for informational purposes only. Readers, including professionals, should under no circumstances rely upon this information as a substitute for their own research or for obtaining specific legal or tax advice from their own counsel. All information discussed herein is current only as of the date appearing in this material and is subject to change at any time without notice.
Certain affiliates of Northern Trust may be utilized in providing investment management services, including Northern Trust Investments, Inc. and 50 South Capital Advisors, LLC, which are registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
This information, including any information regarding specific investment products or strategies, does not take into account the reader’s individual needs and circumstances and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to enter into any transaction or to utilize a specific investment product or strategy. This presentation is neither an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in an investment fund.