Information and Data Security
Contact Cyber Security
Reach out to us to provide feedback or with any questions you may have about Cyber Security at Northern Trust.
How Northern Trust Protects Your Data
We work hard to protect your information. This includes utilizing a variety of technical and procedural controls to mitigate existing technology risks and proactively address emerging threats. Key technology controls are identified, prioritized, monitored and tested to help configure our networks and applications.
Awareness is the best protection against phone and online fraud targeting your information, assets and devices.
- Take Steps to Protect Yourself from Potential Threats
- Northern Trust will never contact you and ask for your User ID, PIN, Password or authorization codes.
- Never provide information to an unsolicited contact.
- Use caution and make sure that you know the recipient when sending money via wire or Zelle®.
- Never allow anyone you don’t know to access your computer remotely.
- For your security, always log out when you have completed your online financial activities.
Staying One Step Ahead