Sustainable Finance Disclosures Regulation (SFDR)
The European Union’s Sustainable Finance Action Plan aims to reorient capital flows towards a more sustainable economy, foster long-termism and manage the increasing importance of sustainability risks.
As part of this plan, the EU’s Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) prescribes mandatory disclosures to be made by asset managers designed to make the sustainability profile of market participants and their financial products more transparent. It is hoped that such enhanced transparency will lead to improved comparability and understanding for investors and ultimately drive more sustainable outcomes over the long-term.
The following documents provide the entity level information related to the integration of sustainability into investment decision-making processes, consideration of principal adverse impacts and remuneration.
We have also provided our Sustainable Investments methodology which is the framework that underpins our definition of Sustainable Investments. This definition is relevant for any Article 9 products but also Article 8 products that seek to make a minimum sustainable investment commitment.
- Article 2 (17): Sustainable Investment Definition
- Article 3: Information on How We Integrate Sustainability Risks into the Investment Decision-Making Process
- Article 4: Information Regarding the Consideration of Principal Adverse Impacts of Investment Decisions on Sustainability Factors
- Article 5: Information on How Our Remuneration Policy is Consistent with the Integration of Sustainability Risks
- Article 10: Information on Financial Products Which Promote Environmental or Social Characteristics or Which Have Sustainable Investment as Their Objective: Individual Managed Mandates
Based on our current understanding of requirements under SFDR, we have classified our financial products into one of the following:
- Article 6 - Non-ESG focused financial products
- Article 8 – Financial products which promote environmental or social characteristics
- Article 9 – Financial products which have sustainable investment as their objective
The Website Disclosure documents for each fund can be found here.