Banking and Liquidity Services
Liquidity and Information Management
Get access to timely and relevant information on cash positions so you can make smarter decisions on liquidity and financial risk.
Our wide range of solutions can support your organization’s functional roles, goals and responsibilities.
- Improve information flow to stakeholders by automating and streamlining internal reporting processes.
- Build customized basic or advanced reports addressing your business needs and functional requirements.
- Determine daily cash positions through same- and previous-day reporting via Treasury Passport or transmission reports sent directly into your treasury system.
- Get consolidated financial information from different institutions through our multibank reporting.
- Automated Investment Sweep–Decrease administrative burden by automatically investing end-of-day excess cash balances into Northern Trust's investment alternatives.
- Direct Investment–For stable on-or offshore cash, Northern
Trust can support direct investment of in-house managed funds, including direct
purchase of funds or securities based on your investment policy.
Trustlink–Enhance funds control to generate interest income and automatically fund multiple bank and custody accounts.
Electronic Funds Transfer
- Concentrate cash utilizing Northern Trust's same day domestic and international ACH and wire transfer capabilities via Treasury Passport.
Security & Risk Management
- Reduce fund transfer fraud exposure by implementing transaction initiation, approval, account and dollar amount controls.
- Establish security levels for all users and approvers.
- Identify potential disbursement fraud with Treasury Passport's security layers –designed to reduce security threats and protect your data. Access positive pay, electronic filters and extensive reporting tools to detect unauthorized payments and review exception items.
- Utilize dual authentication with single-sign-on to protect access to sensitive information.
© 2019 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Products and services provided by subsidiaries of Northern Trust Corporation may vary in different markets and are offered in accordance with local regulation. For more information, read our legal and regulatory information about individual market offices. This material is directed to professional clients only and is not intended for retail clients. For Asia-Pacific markets, it is directed to expert, institutional, professional or wholesale clients or investors only and should not be relied upon by retail clients or investors. Issued in the United Kingdom by Northern Trust Securities LLP.