Doing Business with Us
Doing Business with Northern Trust
“The vision and mission of Northern Trust’s Procurement team is to optimize the company’s performance in relation to the purchase of software, goods, and services. Through the Northern Trust key principles, Integrity, Service, and Expertise, we will partner with the supply base to deliver the highest quality products in a cost effective and efficient manner. It is important that we develop strong relationships with our partners and suppliers to innovate and create value opportunities. We will Achieve Greater, together.”
- evidence of the capability to provide the highest quality goods and/or services
- commitment to mutually agreed service standards
- sufficient financial resources to be a reliable and consistent provider
- adherence to the law and regulations in all regards
- compliance with Northern Trust's centralized procurement program and its standards
> Invoicing Guidelines
How to register your company with Northern Trust
To register a firm's interest in doing business with Northern Trust, suppliers are asked to complete and submit a Supplier Registration form. Upon submission, Northern Trust staff will review the information. If the firm meets our standards across a wide range of criteria, the profile will be added to our database for consideration in future opportunities.
Please note that the submission of a completed Supplier Registration form does not obligate Northern Trust to include any given supplier, nor does it guarantee a supplier's participation, in our bid process.
Interested suppliers are encouraged to complete our Supplier Registration Form