Exchange Traded Fund Services
Supporting European exchange traded funds across a broad range of dealing methodologies and global asset classes
Northern Trust is a pioneer in the servicing of European exchange traded funds
(ETFs) and a recognised industry leader. Through our understanding of the dynamics
and challenges of the European ETF market, we have implemented solutions to support
both primary and secondary market trading and to help overcome the challenges for
efficient settlement presented by cross-border distribution.
Servicing European ETFs since 2000, Northern Trust offers comprehensive specialist support for our clients across the US, Europe, Middle East and Asia through a dedicated ETF group including:
- Custody, fund administration, trustee services, securities lending and financial reporting
- Support physical, synthetic and hybrid ETF models, including both cash and in-specie dealing methodologies
- Administer a broad range of global assets, including equities, fixed income, real estate, infrastructure, listed private equity, regional and sector specific ETFs
- Support primary and secondary market trading with links to main market makers, fund registrars and issuing agents
Recognised industry leadership
- Voted 'Best Service Provider' to ETFs in Europe at the Annual Global ETF Awards in New York for six consecutive years: 2008-2014
- Awarded 'Best European ETF Administrator', ETFexpress Global Awards
© 2022 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Products and services provided by subsidiaries of Northern Trust Corporation may vary in different markets and are offered in accordance with local regulation. For more information, read our legal and regulatory information about individual market offices. This material is directed to professional clients only and is not intended for retail clients. For Asia-Pacific markets, it is directed to expert, institutional, professional or wholesale clients or investors only and should not be relied upon by retail clients or investors. Issued in the United Kingdom by Northern Trust Securities LLP.