Corporate Social Responsibility
More Diversity. Greater Perspective.
We count a diversified workforce as one of our strongest assets. And we recognize that diversity of thought and experience allows us to draw on a wide range of perspectives to better serve our clients, employees, and our communities.
Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Americas
Deidra Jenkins is a Senior Vice President and recently appointed Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer-Americas at Northern Trust.
Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific
Sarah joined Northern Trust in July 2016 and is responsible for the strategy and implementation of a wide variety of D&I programmes and initiatives.
Value in Diversity.Northern Trust is committed to capitalizing on the strengths and individual differences across our diverse workforce. What differentiates us is the unwavering belief that diversity and inclusion are inextricably linked: true diversity can exist only in an inclusive work environment where any individual or group feels welcomed, respected, supported and valued to fully participate and contribute to our success.
Employer of ChoiceOur commitment to providing equal opportunity for all employees and our focus on creating and maintaining a diverse workforce has been recognized by many groups, including: Working Mother, Black Enterprise, Diversity MBA and Latina Style magazines, as well as the National Association of Female Executives and The Corporate Equality Index.
Expand Our Access to TalentWe strive to have a globally diverse workforce where engagement and inclusion drive business excellence. To achieve this, we work with many organizations locally and globally.
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- Association of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) & Councils
- Chicago United
- Disability:IN Chicagoland
- Diversity Best Practices
- Diversity Project
- Financial Services Pipeline Initiative
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE)
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD) - City of Chicago
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP)
- NeuroLeadership Institute
- Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
- True Blue Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion in Asia Network (DIAN)
- Philippine Financial Industry Pride (PFIP)
- Pride in Diversity (Australia)
- Australia Government – Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- NASSCOM (India)
- EnAble India
- Women in Super
- Diversity Project
- Working Families
- Parental Choice
- My Family Care
- Business Disability Forum
- London Women’s Forum
- The Centre for Inclusive Leadership
- The Diversity Practice
- United in Diversity (Luxembourg)
- Charte de la Diversite Letzebuerg