Investment Risk Services
Innovation Solutions to Complex Risk Challenges
Fulfill your market risk requirements from both an investment and regulatory perspective using Northern Trust’s sophisticated analytical tools which leverage our experience, global service infrastructure and best-of-breed risk engines.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Expert global consultant teams offer local support.
- Flexible reporting options are offered through Northern Trust Passport.
- Gain a complete and consistent view of risk across both assets and liabilities from an independent source.
- Multiple risk tools from market-leading models offer multiple perspectives as no one measure provides a complete view of risk.
- Benefit from multiple asset class coverage coupled with extensive OTC derivative modeling capabilities.
- Integrated technology and direct accounting feeds provide timely and accurate analysis across performance, risk, and compliance services.
- Leverage a cost-efficient risk solution giving you the freedom to focus on your strategic goals.
A COMPLETE RISK SOLUTION
- Ex-ante risk analysis
- Risk Decomposition
- Full VaR Suite
- Extensive Stress Testing
- Liability Modeling
- Asset – Liability Reporting
- Style Exposures
- Carbon Risk Analysis
- Regulatory Solutions
© 2024 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Products and services provided by subsidiaries of Northern Trust Corporation may vary in different markets and are offered in accordance with local regulation. For more information, read our legal and regulatory information about individual market offices. This material is directed to professional clients only and is not intended for retail clients. For Asia-Pacific markets, it is directed to expert, institutional, professional or wholesale clients or investors only and should not be relied upon by retail clients or investors. Issued in the United Kingdom by Northern Trust Securities LLP and in Australia by Northern Trust Securities Australia Pty Ltd.