Mutual Fund Services
Facilitate growth for your funds with solutions that increase automation and efficiency.Speed and agility are more important than ever in today’s demanding marketplace. As complexity increases, fund sponsors are seeking comprehensive support and user-friendly platforms to help manage daily operations and data requirements.
How We Help
Northern Trust works with U.S. registered mutual funds to streamline operations, automate regulatory and financial reporting and increase speed to market. Achieve your long-term goals through comprehensive fund solutions and integrated technology, delivered by a dedicated team of fund professionals.
Our Full Service Offering
- Fund accounting
- Regulatory and board support, including corporate secretarial services, prospectus and registration development, SEC filings and blue sky reporting
- Post-trade compliance services and 38a-1 compliance support
- Treasury services to manage your fund’s budget and expense payments
- Tax services, including state, federal and excise tax filings
- Print-ready, year-end financial reporting and audit support
- Full-service transfer agency with licensed shareholder servicing professionals
- Global custody and safekeeping, cash management, foreign exchange and securities lending
Solutions in Motion
Find out how else we can help you with your Asset Servicing needs:
© 2020 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Products and services provided by subsidiaries of Northern Trust Corporation may vary in different markets and are offered in accordance with local regulation. For more information, read our legal and regulatory information about individual market offices. This material is directed to professional clients only and is not intended for retail clients. For Asia-Pacific markets, it is directed to expert, institutional, professional or wholesale clients or investors only and should not be relied upon by retail clients or investors. Issued in the United Kingdom by Northern Trust Securities LLP.