Benefit Payment Services
Northern Trust Retirees
A complete solution that combines expertise, efficiency and innovation.
You need a flexible system and dedicated servicing from an experienced leader. Your beneficiaries want the security of knowing they will receive their payments.
Northern Trust's Benefit Payment Services offers exceptional support for both US and Canadian plans. With years of experience issuing payments for pension, savings, and non-qualified plans, as well as issuing the associated tax forms, Northern Trust offers the expertise you need.
- Flexibility to issue payments on any business day
- 24-hour expected turnaround for payment direction
- Comprehensive online inquiry and update capabilities
- Continual system updates in response to regulatory changes
- Data protection through comprehensive security measures
- A well-defined transition process that enables an efficient transfer of payments
- Professional benefit payment specialists to address all aspects of your benefit payment needs
Solutions in Motion
Find out how else we can help you with your Asset Servicing needs:
© 2024 Northern Trust Corporation. Head Office: 50 South La Salle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603 U.S.A. Incorporated with limited liability in the U.S. Products and services provided by subsidiaries of Northern Trust Corporation may vary in different markets and are offered in accordance with local regulation. For more information, read our legal and regulatory information about individual market offices. This material is directed to professional clients only and is not intended for retail clients. For Asia-Pacific markets, it is directed to expert, institutional, professional or wholesale clients or investors only and should not be relied upon by retail clients or investors. Issued in the United Kingdom by Northern Trust Securities LLP and in Australia by Northern Trust Securities Australia Pty Ltd.