Front and Middle Office Services
Front Office Solutions
On a mission to empower asset owners.
Sophisticated, multi-asset class investors deserve high-tech and high-touch data management solutions for their middle and front offices. Northern Trust Front Office Solutions is engineered to efficiently evaluate portfolios, acquire better insights and mitigate operational risk to power investment decisions.
Designed for modern and diverse portfolios, this cloud-based platform features an exceptional range of functionality and customization options to empower asset owners performing asset allocation, manager selection and direct investing in-house.
Front Office Solutions is an integrated digital and service solution ideal for asset allocators with:
- Complex portfolios and a large exposure to alternative assets
- Dedicated in-house investment teams
- A need for a unified platform
Delivering What You Need
A holistic digital and service solution for modern institutional portfolios fit for purpose to enable data integration, team collaboration and portfolio analysis.
COMPREHENSIVE AND CUSTOMIZABLE
- A single source of accurate and complete data
- Greater access to the data you need, how and when you need it
- Completely customized to your investment process
EFFICIENT AND IMPECCABLE
- More automation, fewer manual tasks to drive operational efficiency
- Expertise and consultation from partners who understand your business
- Visibility across teams and asset classes to enable collaboration
- Understand with confidence the true health of your portfolio, including exposure and liquidity in a detailed fashion
- Analyze multiple factors to chart the best course forward
- Model multiple scenarios to better understand the impact of your decisions and market volatility
Trends in Asset Servicing
Melanie Pickett discusses new tools that redefine how asset allocators manage their qualitative and quantitative investment data.
Technology and security have evolved to the point where institutional investors can have a secure user experience that is more closely aligned to the one they have come to expect, and many asset managers appear willing to invest in the technology that will help present that experience.
The third installment of this article series considers how the practice of operational due diligence has transitioned during the pandemic and where it will go from here.