Global Family & Private Investment Offices
Issues important to you help craft our agendas
We know that families and family offices come in different shapes and sizes, and have unique attributes that require a distinct service model. Their size, complexity, investment horizon and need for advanced technology architecture set them apart from the broader universe of wealth management. As a part of our distinct service model, we offer unique opportunities for family offices and advisors to hear from leading experts, share best practices and network with peers. Topics range from technology innovations and cybersecurity to investment opportunities, family governance, succession planning and communicating with the next generation.
LEARN FROM YOUR PEERS
- Global Wealth Alliance for principals and chief executive officers.
- Financial Executives Group for chief financial officers and chief operating officers.
- Wharton Global Family Alliance: a research collaboration with the Wharton School and partnership with the Wharton Global Family Alliance (GFA) to better understand the financial performance and operational strategy at family offices.
- Private Trust Companies: a community intended to support our more than 50 private trust and family trust company clients.
- Founder's Circle: GFO’s focused advisory board comprised of current and former family office CEOs.
- Women's Investment Exchange: Women-owned and led network of senior family office investment professionals.
- Rising Gen: A quarterly small group gathering of next generation family members ages 22-40.
- (Virtual) Investment Exchange: Regional investment networks of family office investment professionals with open discussion facilitated by GFO specialists.
Annual benchmarking survey exclusively for GFO clients.
Frequent and digestible postings and podcasts on topics relevant to Global Family Office clients.
Periodic content curated by the GFO Investment Practice featuring unique ideas, strategies, or opportunities for family office clients.