Social Impact Advisory Services
Inquire About Our Services
Expand the impact of your investments
How can your organization create a long-term investment plan and create positive
social change in a community? Northern Trust can help your organization develop impact
investing strategies that build on traditional grant making and community activities.
Northern Trust experts can advise your organization on how to use investment tools
such as debt investments, social impact bonds, direct community development investments
and other funds that create significant change in the communities you care about.
IMPLEMENT AN IMPACT INVESTMENT STRATEGY OR AMPLIFY YOUR CURRENT EFFORTS
As a value-added service included with our outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) solution, you can receive strategic and insightful advice from Northern Trust experts whose primary focus is deploying capital in underserved communities. Whether you have an existing program or are exploring options, we will work with your board, investment committee and staff to tailor services to your long-term strategy.
- An impact program with specific goals.
- Processes and procedures for sourcing and collecting data.
- Investment selection, structuring, underwriting, management and valuations.
- Investment impact monitoring, to guide further refining of strategy.
- Leverage our own direct community investing experience
- Targeted community and anchor institution research.
Video: Overview of Impact Investing and How it Works - (3:01)
Video: Community Scans - (3:41)
Video: Social Impact Bonds - (3:31)
Video: Debby's History, Social Impact Advisory Services, How We Work With Clients. - (3:17)