Our dedicated Global Family and Private Investment Office Services (GFO) group serves the needs of family offices, family foundations, high net-worth individuals, private trust companies and private investment companies around the world. Northern Trust's enterprise-wide global resources and cutting edge technology differentiates our service, which includes advice-driven wealth management, investment management, banking and asset administration solutions. We are proud to serve 25% of the Forbes Wealthiest 400 Americans.
Global Family & Private Investment Offices
September 14, 2022
September 14, 2022
$1,000MAverage Client Size
Anchor Analytics possesses powerful reporting and data visualization tools that provide you with the ability to create countless data queries, to easily visualize data through automatic dashboard or chart/graph recommendations, to create and share reports across platforms, and to receive automated alerts on essential portfolio changes.
Our dedicated investment advisory practice identifies market trends and delivers insights designed to achieve optimal outcomes. Our disciplined global investors ascribe to a client-first culture and uncover unique opportunities for our clients.
20+ YearsHELPING APAC INVESTORS NAVIGATE CHANGING MARKET ENVIRONMENTS, SO THEY CAN CONFIDENTLY REALISE THEIR LONG-TERM OBJECTIVE
From fully discretionary or directed trustee services to serving private trust companies, your common trust advisor works with you to assist with the following services:
Expert advice from across our wealth management business for multi-generational families,
private investment and trust companies, foundations and family office professionals.
- We can provide record-keeping solutions to enhance efficiency and transparency for family members. Our emphasis on asset safekeeping, automation, straight-through processing, accuracy and timeliness can reduce risk and operational costs.
- Accounting and tax reporting. Facilitate the preparation of tax returns through comprehensive reports of assets, market values and holdings by entity.
- Performance measurement. Monitor asset performance and its impact on income and taxes to determine whether strategic changes are appropriate.
- Compliance and risk monitoring. Identify, assess and reduce key regulatory and business risk factors.
- Transaction and money movement technology. Use a single tool to see all account activity and implement or approve transactions.