Questions About Private Passport Features
How can I move money to and from Private Passport to other accounts
outside of Northern Trust?
1. Go to Transfers and Payments on Private Passport
2. Navigate to External Transfer Accounts
3. Click on Add External Account
4. Additional verification is required
5. Add external bank information
6. Complete the required verification to activate your account
7. You are now ready to transfer funds to anyone, anytime
What kind of account alerts can I add on Private Passport?
You can add customized low balance, dividends posted, deposit received, ATM withdrawal above threshold and debit card transactions alerts to your accounts.
What kind of insights alerts can I subscribe to on Private Passport?
You can stay informed with commentaries, publications and updates on the latest market, economic and wealth planning insights from Northern Trust experts by subscribing to our emails.
How can I manage my alert preferences?
1. Go to Alerts & Text Banking under settings
2. Click on "Account Alerts" or "Insights Alerts"
3. Click on "Summary" to receive an overview of your account alert selections
How can I receive paperless statements?
1. Under settings on private passport, select "go paperless."
How can I enroll in automatic bill payments on Private Passport?
1. Select "Enroll in Bill Pay" under "Transfers & Payments"
How can I enroll in text banking to find out information about my account?
1. On Private Passport, navigate to "Alerts & Text Banking" under settings and click on the "Text Banking" tab.
2. Follow the prompts, confirm your cell phone number and you are set.