Questions About Private Passport Features
How can I move money to and from Private Passport to other accounts outside of Northern Trust?
1. Go to Transfers on Private Passport
2. Navigate to External Transfer Accounts
3. Click on Add External Account
4. Additional verification is required
5. Add external bank information
6. Complete the required verification to activate your account
7. You are now ready to transfer funds to anyone, anytime
What kind of account alerts can I add on Private Passport?
You can add customized low balance, dividends posted, deposit received, ATM withdrawal above threshold and debit card transactions alerts to your accounts.
How can I manage my alert preferences?
1. Go to Alerts under Profile/Settings
2. An overview of your account alert selections is listed under “Enabled Alerts”
How can I receive paperless statements?
1. Under Profile/Settings on Private Passport, select "Document Delivery Preferences."
How can I enroll in automatic bill payments on Private Passport?
1. Select "Enroll in Bill Pay" under "Payments"
How can I enroll in text banking to find out information about my account?
1. On Private Passport, navigate to "Alerts" under Profile/Settings.
2. Follow the prompts, confirm your cell phone number under Alert Delivery and you are set.
What is Zelle®?
1. Zelle is a fast, easy and contact-free way to send money to those you know and trust. Learn More.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Terms and conditions apply.